Shipping & Returns Policy
- Orders will ship in seven to nine (7-9) business days after receiving the order.
- During high season and holidays processing times can take between seven to ten (8-10) business days after your order is received. I ship Monday - Friday excluding holidays.
Shipping & Delivery
- All orders ship out of Baton Rouge, LA and tracking & insurance is included with all orders.
- Once shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number. For multi-product orders, I may split your order across multiple shipments. If so, I will provide tracking numbers for each package.
- I use USPS and UPS as my preferred shipping carriers as I'm able to leverage discounted commercial shipping rates. My website is integrated with both of these systems which means that shipping costs are automatically calculated during checkout based on your shipping address and estimated size & weight of the final package.
- Even though these are automatic system calculations, estimated shipping costs are not always precise, particularly for multi-product orders. If final shipping costs end up being less than what you paid, I will refund you the difference. If it ends up being more, I typically bear that cost.
Returns & Refund Policy
- All sales are final. I do not accept returns.
- However, if you have an issue with an order, please see below.
Damaged or Lost Orders
- I safely ship fragile orders and I expertly package all orders to ensure safe transit. It is rare that damage occurs but if it does please follow these instructions:
- 1. Should you receive a damaged product, please contact me immediately upon receipt of your order but, in no event, later than three (3) calendar days, and include in your email proof of damage (pictures of the damaged product in the original shipping packaging). Please take several photos from different angles and of the shipping box. I will refund you immediately upon receipt proof of damage.
- 2. I kindly ask you retain the broken item in its original packaging for a little while to help support me in my efforts to recover the loss from the shipping carriers. I will file the insurance claim and include the photos you provide but sometimes the carrier will require more proof.
Missing or Theft of Packages
- SGV is not responsible for missing or stolen packages. Examples include:
- Tracking info shows the package was delivered to the given address.
- The package was stolen after delivery.
- If package was stolen, please file a report with local police.